Unfamiliar with a term used in a workout or exercise description? Look it up here.
Glossary of Terms
- Pensador position
- Hands crossed in an X shape covering your face
- Guard position
- Stand on two feet, make a fist with both hands, and raise your hands in a fighting stance with elbows up, parallel to each other.
- Resistance tube
- Rubber resistance equipment with handles to apply force to some exercises.
- Each Warrior X-Fit workout is composed of multiple segments that are measured by how many repetitions are completed within them time of each one of them.
- Breakfall position
- From standing, bring yourself to a flat position on the floor as fast as possible, keeping a neutral spine posture.
- A martial arts – specifically wrestling – term for a defensive technique.